Monday, September 05, 2005

Poe Waster

moi



I haven't really embraced the use of images and photographs on this blog. This must change, particularly when I have little time to blog. A picture, as they say, wins a thousand birds, and until I have more time on my hands here is a picture of me b.logging for England.

I'm tired at the moment, and when I'm tired I tend to get tetchy and argumentative. Then when real brain-fade kicks in, particularly after a stressful day with little sleep the night before, my brain seems to rewind back to some indeterminate time during my childhood. It's almost like some kind of psychological degenerative disorder where the more tired I am the less adult my words and actions. So I post this image to represent my current state of mind.

When I first discovered it I wanted to make it my icon. Then I remembered that I have no idea how to do this. So the drawing board will have to be returned to (when I have the luxury of time) and, soon, I shall emerge blinking into the light clutching it like a rare find.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?