Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Blog Whines

This is turning into a grind. A pleasurable grind, but a grind nonetheless. At this rate I'll be making a hundred years on this planet before getting to a hundred posts. This will be number 93. Christ, I've seen people hit 200 in half the time I've been running this. Mind you, should I make a hundred, rest assured there will be none of that "wish me a happy blog day" shit. Or whatever it's called.

But then again, give the surface a hefty scratch and the truth will always out. Apart from half a dozen or so quality readers, my blog has turned into the equivalent of Blackadder's Dunny-on-the-World Rotten borough, with its population of "three rather mangy cows, a dachshund named Colin and a small hen in its late forties." So efforts to try to whip up that kind of enthusiasm would result in eggy-faced foolishness.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?